ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRAX 2017 - Join us on the ClioSport.net club stand!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
We are pleased to announce that we will be officially attending TRAX this year as one of our clubs national events.

TRAX BANNER.png

Track Sessions and Camping Tickets are also available when booking

Receive a FREE exclusive TRAX T-shirt and Show Guide with every adult ticket ordered

To book your club entry tickets

CLICK HERE
then
Choose 'ClioSport.net' from the club selection
and use the club password: 110.151

CLUB TICKET DEADLINE: 1st September 2017

9704566612_da73feab55_o.jpg
9701372101_d19d17d28e_o.jpg
9704597216_957c7bee9f_o.jpg

Last edited:

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
A lot .. Ive been for the past 6 years and it just gets a bit more chavvy every time haha
Ahh, we will see then. The reason we stopped going to Performance Vauxhall Show was the downfall of the company...
Still, day out with cs.net :up:

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Lol- Get a free shirt when you pay £25....

Will be there, but going in the R, and probably on the track too.
Been last few years, fave show of the Year
Loadsa peeps and cars

1.2 2003 clio
Just been to French car show and loved it. Regretting not going on track tho. Just buying my ticket for trax. I take it I'll need a club stand pass and which track session is best to book or just any?? (Going novice that is due limited track experience)

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Just been to French car show and loved it. Regretting not going on track tho. Just buying my ticket for trax. I take it I'll need a club stand pass and which track session is best to book or just any?? (Going novice that is due limited track experience)
Will hopefully go in my Clio, so let me know which novice sesh and I will join you :)#And you will need entry ticket, stand pass and track time booked.
My hint would be a bit later in the day so the track warms up and you get more time to sort the safety briefing and any noise testing etc etc

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Which sesh you plump for in the end. 13.20 for me, not so much of me being a novice, more to do with not wanting to thrash the car to keepup with everyone else, as much.
Lots long straight at Silverstone, better for the bigger motors.

1.2 2003 clio
Which sesh you plump for in the end. 13.20 for me, not so much of me being a novice, more to do with not wanting to thrash the car to keepup with everyone else, as much.
Lots long straight at Silverstone, better for the bigger motors.

Didn't end up booking track time don't think the car is quite up to it needs a few bits which I'm not gonna get chance to sort out. I'll just have to watch everyone else

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Stupid boy missed the deadline by one day [emoji29] just put in for a club ticket now in hopefulness, but will be there as normal public if nothing else, never done trax and pretty excited to check it out! [emoji5]

Clio sport 172
Stupid boy missed the deadline by one day [emoji29] just put in for a club ticket now in hopefulness, but will be there as normal public if nothing else, never done trax and pretty excited to check it out! [emoji5]

You should be orite mate the deadline on the website is the 1st of September so try have a go bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gus

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
You should be orite mate the deadline on the website is the 1st of September so try have a go bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed mate! I just remembered on the way back from the pub today that I hadn't bought one yet! [emoji849]