ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy 225!

Quote: Originally posted by cliotuRS on 18 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by rcp on 18 March 2005

they would look great on a 182 :D
agree. only there 18" arent they huge wheels..
yeah, if they did a 16" version of that wheel im sure people would choose them as an option

Suzuki SV1000S

Quote: Originally posted by CraigV6 on 18 March 2005

I will believe these discounts when someone buys one.

Doesnt ring true that Renault would bring out a limited edition car of which only 200 will hit the UK shores and then drop the price by £2,500 within 3 days of it being available to order. Something not right there!!!!!!!!!

Surely not even Renault can be that inept when it comes to business?

Maybe not mate - But I was just informing others of what I had seen.

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by cliotuRS on 18 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by CraigV6 on 18 March 2005

I will believe these discounts when someone buys one.

Doesnt ring true that Renault would bring out a limited edition car of which only 200 will hit the UK shores and then drop the price by £2,500 within 3 days of it being available to order. Something not right there!!!!!!!!!

Surely not even Renault can be that inept when it comes to business?

build a car that fall s apart offer sh*t dealer service then bring out new models every month anilating existing customer base is the general way. i fully belive they are good at making quick money but long term they fail to keep a sustained profit hence the french government giving them subsidies all the time.

about the ESP. A 172 will switch back on in extreme circumstances why wouldnt you want that to happen ? ok you push it far ride on a grass embankment two wheels have grip two dont ESP will save your life at that point. Secondly ESP was swithcable to 35mph (so best launches possible) on first 225 model. and anyone who really cared about this would have fitted a Racelogic Traction/esp/Launchcontrol unit and been able to FULLY disable this safety feature and set to 20% slip 30% 50% etc.. so ways around this.

once ESP is off in the clio it is off for good afaik.

(quick question, V6s dont have ESP do they??)