ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy #455

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I gave the car a quick wash today (2BM of course ;)) and took a few pictures because the sun was shining.

1Ramp.jpg

2Front.jpg

3Rearwheel2.jpg

4Rearwheel.jpg

5Twinexit.jpg

6Rearunder.jpg

7Rear.jpg

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Exhausts could do with a bit of polish. Lovely car, im kind of regretting not buying a Trophy :(

Titanium 182
Close. Eibach Sportlines & Koni dampers, a great pairing with the Sachs up front.

Ohh so a little different, I've got the Mark Fish springs and Revalved Koni's and they are awesome. Will be interesting to see you yours are like.

Am sure Luke's regretting not getting another :rasp:

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Love it, good work Timotei! I think I need a small plate on the front of mine, everytime I see yours it makes me realise mine makes the front of the flamer look like Bucky Beaver Tooth.

If you can get permission, get along to the Bedford track day in Feb that Chip has organised. Good crowd heading down bud.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Oli, I might just do that, perhaps as a passenger or spectator though.

And definitely get yourself a smaller plate - minor change, massive improvement (5hp iirc)

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Cheers Oli, I might just do that, perhaps as a passenger or spectator though.

And definitely get yourself a smaller plate - minor change, massive improvement (5hp iirc)

More than welcome to passenger in mine, I'd offer for you to drive it, but Tony H has already signed up as a second driver.

Im staying at my parents the night before so can't offer you a ride up I'm afraid dude.

Ultra Red Megane 225
Looks like a really nice clean one. How do you find the Sportline springs over the standard Trophy units out of interest?

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
There's a huge difference at low speeds - the Sportlines are so much more compliant and offer much less of a crashy ride. On fast roads the difference is negligible. In my opinion it's an upgrade with no drawbacks.