ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy, A45/M45 roundabout.

Clown Car
All spotted yesterday between 18.00 - 19.30

Trophy at the A45/M45 roundabout heading towards Dunchurch, i was driving the HGV in front of you coming onto the roundabout.

Also -

Blue 172, 53 plate, lady driver coming onto the Tollbar island from the A46 heading on to the A45 towards the Stivichall island.

Black cup packed 182, tinted rear windows, 04 or 54 plate, on A45 at Ryton near Peugeot heading towards Wolston.

Black 02 plate clio possibly 172, Can not remember seeing a RS badge, aftermarket exhaust sticking from under the rear bumper, coming onto the Tollbar island from the A45 heading towards the Stivichall island.

Another Black cup packed 182 passed me on the A45 heading towards Birmingham near the Maxstoke turn, maybe the same one i saw near Ryton.

Is it just me or are RS clios getting very common now.:rasp:

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
i think it was my trophy - i was getting married in the coventry area that w/e so was up and down the a45.