ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy alloys ,dodgy seller on ebay

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I might have put this in the wrong section , oh well .

Check out these supposedly Trophy alloys . Saw a post on here before but couldn't find it again ,lol .

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-...oryZ9888QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10410&item=4609949342

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-...ryZ10410QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sounds f*ckin dodgy to me , as stated in another post , wrong tyres for a start and wrong size .
How many sets has this guy got ?? I emailed em just out of interest to see why they had pirellis on , he said thats how they were when he bought em . Seems like he's sold em twice and sellin em again for a third time !

MrBillyUK !

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Megane Mk4
moved it for you ;) .... I see what you mean about the dodgy side to it.
Oh dear, someones not a happy-chappie :(

Andi

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
moved it for you ;) .... I see what you mean about the dodgy side to it.
Oh dear, someones not a happy-chappie :(

Andi

Its not me whos not happy , was just wonderin' and hopin' its not somebody on here whos winning the bid . Just a warning to anybody who might be thinking of parting with their hard earned .

MrBillyUK !

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Vinnyc19 said:
lol, love the anphrasite wheels lol

Its not the anphrasite ,lol , its the fact somebody already paid £470 for em and never got em , then he's sold em again for £430 now he's sellin em again and the current price is £235 :(
Just wanna warn people that it looks like a rip off merchant .

MrBillyUK !

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Vinnyc19 said:
yeah some people are unbelievable really

I'd be pretty p*ssed of to say the least if i coughed up £470 for f*ck all , he only accepts cheques or p/o's so hes obviously not thought about givin out his home address .

I think it would be time to get the old baseball bat out ;)

MrBillyUK !

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Megane Mk4
MRBILLYUK said:
Its not me whos not happy

nope, wasn't on about you matey, sorry.. Was on about the guy that bidded and won them :( ... Bet he's a bit miffed at that.

Andi

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
TheRoninV6 said:
well if you look at his feedback he has sold sets of wheels and tyres before.

So what you tryin' to say ? Is that good or bad ?? Not the best feedback rating in the world is it !
How many people actually sell their Trophy alloys , bearing in mind there's only 500 of the cars made .

MrBillyUK !

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
56   0   0
  ST3 8.5
If you look on 2nd page the original buyer has left a big beware advert about these wheels............

Also is it just me, or if you read the ad properly is he just selling 1 wheel???????

Ad starts 1renault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHEELs

Nik

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio Trophy #355
It's hard to tell from the picture but they don't appear to have the Speedline logo on the rim either, so they are not original Trophy wheels, probably refurbed cup wheels. No Renault center caps either, or any mention of the offset.

Last edited: