ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy, Banbury this morning

As title, heading past Tescos towards motorway about 7.30ish.

Also, baked bean 182 on the dual carriageway from Oxford to Woodstock (possible folowed by a black 197?)

Clio 182
I was not in a trophy, but my 182 cup at that location at near bang on 730 this morning at tesco roundabout! I see quite a few around banbury at the moment.

I was not in a trophy, but my 182 cup at that location at near bang on 730 this morning at tesco roundabout! I see quite a few around banbury at the moment.

You haven't got the Black Gold one have you? You're right, there's loads around Banbo, just doesn't seem to be many of them on here :(

Silver 172 mk2. Not normally going in Tescos direction - had to take my girlfriend to the station the other morning.

Did I see you heading off Broughton way a few days back? Or at Sainburys petrol station (I was checking my tyre pressures and looking seriously pissed off)?