ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy for sale @ renault Stockport

Clio Dci
hi guys

Had my 172 in renault stockport for new dog mount and also about strut mount noise.

Then i saw the Trophy and fell in love. wow. really nice cars and the seats are miles better than the standard ones.

dont know any details of the car ( ? / 500 ) or milage but was up for sale for..................

£12300. Is this a good price?

So any one in the area thinking of getting one or just wanted to see one. Lookers stockport, the place to be.

just one small note, most staff there are cough tossers caugh

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Hehehe I bought my cup from there as an ex demo. If the car is ex-demo, watch it, as mine had been knocked and the chimp sorry sales executive/manager had pranged it (The same person who wrote off the Megane 225 which he'd had for a week just after it had been released over here!)

The guy who sold me my cup Andy was a good guy, if you were gonna deal with anyone there, I'd say him...the others are tossers!!!!!

Just my 10 penneth!
Donny

Clio Dci
Also forgot to add, i sat in the new mk3 clio whilst i was there and didn't like it,
prefer the mk2 ph2. Is it just me or does the boot look huge from the outside when closed but smaller than mk2 when open?

Clio Dci
LOL i know you would reply to this one.

Renault customer service is one thing i missed when i had the yaris. Toyota were far to efficient. It will never catch on

Ad

MK2 FRS
Think theyve had that trophy for a while. Looked at it when I bough my 182.

Also lookers in stockport have a dodgy rep. They sold a guy on here a new cup which had had a significant amount on the car resprayed prior to delivery, he managed to get a refund in the end though.

SLK 350
Renault are chimps period, their dealership network is frankly disgusting and most of the time only Renault UK seem to have any sense.

Chocolate Bar™
ozzyo99 said:
Renault are chimps period, their dealership network is frankly disgusting and most of the time only Renault UK seem to have any sense.

not even renault uk have any sense, they pratted me around just as much as the dealer when i was investigating my seat problem. At least you could talk to them without wanting to punch them though :)

BMW M3
ukaskew said:
Damn that is a good price, when the new Evo really gets circulating I think the remaining few unregistered ones will be going pretty damn quick.

Don't let the guy on 4Car now, I think he is missing his press car a bit...!

http://www.channel4.com/4car/road-tests/4Car-fleet/renault-clio-trophy/report02.html

Interesting article.... like this description he gave:

"You can drive it in a relaxed way, shifting up early and using all that torque, but if a car could ever give the impression of being bored and frustrated at being driven slowly, the Trophy could."

....lol, so true !!

RB182cup&golf gti
i had my clio in to lookers stockport back in september and there two on the forecourt for sale, both 05 plates i think

cock mobile.
That's a very good price!!

Do it!!

Look on the trophy website, can't remember the address though.

Ad

MK2 FRS
http://www.ronhodgson.co.uk/446/ronhodgson.htm

Theyve had this stock for a couple of weeks. Is a minter as well.

Enlarge

RENAULT Clio 2.0 16v Renaultsport 182 Trophy , 2005 05 Reg , 5,000 miles, Capsicum Red. Recaro Sports Seats, Air Con, On Board Computer, Cruise Control, Airbags, Factory Fitted Cat 1 Alarm, CD System, Cup Racing Suspension Pack, 16" Speedline Turini Alloy Wheels in Anthracite, Full Styling Kit with V6 Rear Spoiler, UK Car with Full Manufactures Warranty, 1 of Only 500, UK Car, "If it's sheer driving pleasure you're after, look no further than Renaultsport's new Clio Trophy" Autocar, One Private Owner From New, Full Dealer Facilities, Evening Telephone Number 07866 587759. £12,394

Give good Px if you have something he can forecourt.

adtmits said:
Think theyve had that trophy for a while. Looked at it when I bough my 182.

Also lookers in stockport have a dodgy rep. They sold a guy on here a new cup which had had a significant amount on the car resprayed prior to delivery, he managed to get a refund in the end though.

Most cars will have been touched up before they even get to the show room, or delivery, when they are being shipped over they get scratched, knocked about etc, or in the case of volvo, sunk! so its very unusual if you get one thats mint from the factory

Full Fat 182
and whats with the number plate on the car as the description says UNREGISTERED!!

oh well. i nearly bought a trophy from guildford but they backed out of the deal

Ad

MK2 FRS
Danlp6 said:
Most cars will have been touched up before they even get to the show room, or delivery, when they are being shipped over they get scratched, knocked about etc, or in the case of volvo, sunk! so its very unusual if you get one thats mint from the factory

Agree mate, but his had over spray of seals and also the paint crack and showed rust underneath. Theres a difference between touching up and respraying, not sure it happens to the majority, although not as rare as people might want to believe.

Id have take the same course of action as the bloke did!!