ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy in Ayrshire

CTR/Fabia vRS
You (female) were about to join the coast road towards West Kilbride. Never seen one in the flesh apart from mine so I was rather excited when I saw you. I was in my girlfriends car at the time, light blue 206 gti on the roundabout!

CTR/Fabia vRS
Alan said:
Post van maybe??

Maybe but it defo looked classier! lol!

There is one that sits outside the Pug garage in Ayr. That is 3 in the area total(how common). Hopefully the Trophy yesterday was just passing through.

TBH, there is not that many RS Clios around my area at all which is good!

rojer386 said:
Maybe but it defo looked classier! lol!

There is one that sits outside the Pug garage in Ayr. That is 3 in the area total(how common). Hopefully the Trophy yesterday was just passing through.

TBH, there is not that many RS Clios around my area at all which is good!

loads of rs's in ayrshire, i am from troon, 6 182's in town!

CTR/Fabia vRS
Alymac said:
loads of rs's in ayrshire, i am from troon, 6 182's in town!

I'm only down the road in Ardrossan, hardly ever see any.

Are there many meets about our way?

rojer386 said:
I'm only down the road in Ardrossan, hardly ever see any.

Are there many meets about our way?

was up there today mate, seen a few 182's on the road up to inverkip, no idea of meets, busted on irvine bypass tonight by a silver merc, 83.46mph, thankfully had been up at 100 a few mins before, look out for my baby, T111 AGM, arctic blue 182!

Alymac said:
look out for my baby, T111 AGM, arctic blue 182!

Hehehe, liking your registration - would suit me too (Ally G Mitchell). But I still prefer my own

Trophy around Ayrshire could've been trophy_wife, she's originally from around those parts but now resides in Falkirk.

CTR/Fabia vRS
Alymac said:
was up there today mate, seen a few 182's on the road up to inverkip, no idea of meets, busted on irvine bypass tonight by a silver merc, 83.46mph, thankfully had been up at 100 a few mins before, look out for my baby, T111 AGM, arctic blue 182!

Gutted. I got busted on that road too in my old car, had been travelling at 3 figs then decided to slow down just after the on ramp from Killie, got me at 83mph too. I will certainly keep my eyes peeled for you mate. Mine is red blah blah blah SV55XTO

See you around mate.

ST
Ally said:
Hehehe, liking your registration - would suit me too (Ally G Mitchell). But I still prefer my own

Trophy around Ayrshire could've been trophy_wife, she's originally from around those parts but now resides in Falkirk.

Who's is the black Clio in that pic....looks spot on??