ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Loughborough Campus

Alfa 147 GTA
Around 3.30pm it would have been, across from the rugby pitch. Wish i'd stop spotting this one, twice I've nearly fallen off my bike while having a ganders... :cool:

172 Cup
mmm you guys must be tucked away in loughborough, im there nearly every day and so far ive only seen a cup that parks near sainsburys and a Artic 182 that again parks around the back of sainsburys.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
yeah i see that blue one that parks up the side road near sainsburys.

ooze might of saw you the other week parked up across from amber rooms saw you get out and go into the chinky? was it you?

Alfa 147 GTA
Yeah ive seen that cup loads, i live just a couple of streets away from that. I haven't seen any 172/182's driving around lboro yet though

Alfa 147 GTA
Spotted you again today G40steve!! I'm gonna stop posting everytime I see this now, just assume everytime your on campus you've been spotted ;) I'll pop over if i see you in it, just been parked up empty everytime i've seen it.