ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy recaros on ebay! checki it out!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
i would have, but i've got my heart set on an smt6 and Inlet @GDi, if i spend anymore, she'd kill me!!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
He's got the whole car for breaking.
There must be 1 gutted trophy owner somewhere...

ian

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Megane Mk4
lol @ Dave ...

Don't worry mate, I dont want them, theres no lumbar support and the wife needs it at the moment ;) lol

Andi

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mondeo STTDCI
There's going to be a gutted 182 owner if I dont get this seats for a reasonable price.

Ad

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  MK2 FRS
Ive got these in teh CTR... comfy!!

Think it makes 500 daze as the was a press car that was 000

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Payment Surcharges. If they'd have made a £1,000 it would have cost you a further £40 to pay by paypal - which is against eBay rules.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I reported it as being against eBay rules. I've fucked off to be honest mate with the number of people ripping people off on eBay and giving it a bad name. I report anyone regardless of who they are if they break the rules on there.

Where I work we use ebay live auctions and the number of people who pull out of our sales, try and rip us off, scam us etc, when, for example, we have 4,000 listings at a time is truly shocking. I'm sorry if this has upset anyone but thats life.

P.s. I didn't get it removed - it was removed by ebay. I just told them it was an infringement of their listing policy.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  106 GTi
Hopefully they will get re-listed properly then?

I noted the sucharge thing, but thought everyone would just pay by cheque to avoid it.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I imagine they will get re-listed, hopefully this time without trying to rip everyone off.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
fair play to you cupcake, you should wear your pants over your trousers with a big E on them lol

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Anyone can report him for breaking the rules if he is charging 4% surcharge for PayPal. As for whether "I will get them removed" well, since I don't work for PayPal - its not my call.

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

Just go to Listing Violations - simple enough for anyone to do.

And I think he's removed the 4% anyway, which is good. If these made £1,000 then it would cost aanother £40 to pay by paypal which I think is unfair.