ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy-spoiler- suspension-seats-wheels etc

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  No more clio's for me!
I bet the wheels are fooked if its been in a roll, they might not have any kerb marks but their probably buckled! lol

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Clio200 EDC Lux
Is it me or has it got strange damage, the way the middle of the roof is folded in? Would like to know what happened.

cK

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Will be intersted to see how much that spoiler goes for considering I picked up one today for £100 and it's at £102 at the moment with 6 days left. How much they usually go for?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Storm_Force said:
Is it me or has it got strange damage, the way the middle of the roof is folded in? Would like to know what happened.

A bit of a weird pic . First pic shows the roof a bit squashed , passenger door intact , second pic the doors f*cked and the roof has been flatenned .

MrBillyUK !

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Racing Blue 182
Storm_Force said:

Maybe it hit a lamp post head on which then fell onto the roof of it

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  SLK 350
Who the f00k is going to buy the suspension from that!

It's probably been compressed to breaking point...imo shouldn't be allowed to sell things which could be damaged and fail at anytime.

Moron!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  nothing, blown up!
i phoned em up as im having the boot gas struts. but the suspension is untouched they said. and they is a reliable company i have done businees with em before

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^^ Around £113 each iirc without rubber from Renault.

You still getting new seats Rich?

Can we not get a group buy going, cos i'd be interested in that? Surely there are lots of people who would buy them.

Tyson.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  106 GTi
Yeah still planning on the new ones.

30 odd mins left on the ebay ones, be interesting to see what they go for.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Full Fat 182
I'm Tempted with the seats as the normal 182 ones are s**t. wonder how much iw ould get for the 182 seats to levy a bit of the cost. any ideas?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mondeo STTDCI
About 2-300. However the recaros are actually worth 7-800 so you'd be losing out on about 600 at worst. better to store std seats and swop them back when u get rid of the car IMHO.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I thought about bidding for those wheels, but at that price there already at i might aswell buy them brand new.

Such a shame, it's no one on here is it?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^^ Agreed...

£870 for seats are too expensive. I know these seats are rare on ebay, but a further 200 would get you brand new.

I didn't bid on those turini's because you never know if they're damaged...

Tyson.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^^ Agree its expensive . But i would imagine the seats are like new , can't have done f*ck all miles so whoevers won em would have saved £200 to spend on somethin else !

MrBillyUK !

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Lux'd Glacier White R26
Has he collected them yet? I wonder what condition the seats and subframes are in? Pictures Hip Spasm?

Let us know..

Tyson.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mondeo STTDCI
Norma Stits said:
hip spasm won the seats!!!

tw4t!!!

I've left this here as I'm hoping its in jest. :clown:

Yes I did get the seats. £200 saved to put towards my Prospeed :rasp: