ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Track Rod

Clio 182 Trophy
Hi people im after technical knowledge here, im in need of a track rod and track rod end for the Trophy.

Its for my n/s due to seizure and im contemplating in heating to free it off then grease it up after cleaning but i know this is not done practice.

I called Renault today and got dealer prices both were around the £30 mark each now i have heard that the track rod is longer than a standard 182 however i don't know if this is true as i can get an after market one for half the price there asking hence the need for technical info, do any of you know if the track rod is longer on the Trophy also i was asked what make of steering rack i have, i didn't get a chance today to take a look but will look later this week unless someone tonight knows off by heart.

I also wanted to know if the track rod is different and a Renault only part is the track rod end different or the same too?

Many Thanks in advance Liam