ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Trim New look

M3 & 182 trophy
Was bored with the silver trim inserts so give the inside a new look with some painted trims & new stickers looks ok imo and cost next to nothing
cheers

Attachments

• IMG_1168.jpg
    IMG_1168.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1167.jpg
    IMG_1167.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1154.jpg
    IMG_1154.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 101

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Aprt from the dials mate it looks great. I just thing the dials are a bit too much and would look great in the same anthracite as the wheels.

Looks good man :) i got bored of the tacky marked up silver in mine too so i just carbon wrapped them. Much prefer it and makes it different to standard! what's the difference with the ph1 172 gear knob? Whys it such a good upgrade? Just interested :)
Ollie

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good man :) i got bored of the tacky marked up silver in mine too so i just carbon wrapped them. Much prefer it and makes it different to standard! what's the difference with the ph1 172 gear knob? Whys it such a good upgrade? Just interested :)
Ollie

imo because its got a better feel in the palm of your hand, its an oem part and looks alot better i think

imo because its got a better feel in the palm of your hand, its an oem part and looks alot better i think

Fair enough, never actually seen one if I'm honest. I don't have a problem with my gear knob though so I doubt that's something il be changing :p too many other things on my 'to buy' list ATM!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Fair enough, never actually seen one if I'm honest. I don't have a problem with my gear knob though so I doubt that's something il be changing :p too many other things on my 'to buy' list ATM!

well mine cost me £20 so not breaking the bank :p have a search they look better than the 1.2 gear knobs ha

M3 & 182 trophy
IMG_0571.jpgTrue i have a few other things to get done but will keep an eye out for one.brembos are up next started making up brackets today for them

Renault Scenic 182
View attachment 82597brembos are up next started making up brackets today for them

197 callipers?

If so very interested in how you do your brackets, i have had a pair of 197 Cup car callipers to go on my scenic for ages but never got round to it, got as far as making a routed out Mdf piece which was then gonna get coppied into Allloy but got quoted stupid prices just to copy it that i shelved it for future

Wayne

M3 & 182 trophy
yeah they are from clio rs200 think the brembos are all the same on the clio models. im making my brackets from steel then once happy with fitment and that im going to buff as much away and paint up.
on the other hand i have got my hands on a phs 1 gear knob just need to get it painted now change over the gaiters and fit it should look smart.im also on the look out for the renault sport sabelt steering wheel and boss kitIMG_1522.jpgIMG_1523.jpg

M3 & 182 trophy
update got ph 1 gear knob painted and swapped over also got renault sport wheel and momo boss fitted.steering wheel will be getting sent off to get re trimed black i think.

Attachments

• IMG_1846.jpg
    IMG_1846.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1895.jpg
    IMG_1895.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 46