ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy v Dodo Juice Orange Crush

Following on from last weeks post (see link below), I got the chance to add a second layer of Dodo Juice Orange Crush soft wax today.
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=318150&highlight=ORANGE+CRUSH

First I washed the car using Hyper Wash and dried with one of the new Sonus Der Wunder Drying Towels, decided to get these into stock because of all the positive reviews. Got to say the Sonus drying towels are excellent, very simular to the Tropi-care Waffle Weaves.

To aid drying I used some #6S Spray and Shine QD spray. Once dry I started on the second layer, treated black plastic trim to AG Bumper Care, tyres dressed and exhaust polished with Final Shine.

I really like Orange Crush, works beautifully with Capsicum Red IMHO. Smells fabulous, goes on and buff off very easily.

Here are some pictures, not the greatest shots as very over cast here today in Croydon.

P1000413.jpg

P1000406.jpg

P1000402.jpg

P1000407.jpg

P1000400.jpg

P1000418.jpg

White APE
Looks good mate

Can i just ask where abouts in surrey you are?
I keep seeing a Red 182 going to and from work. but im either flying passed as its waiting to pull out or it pulls down side road so ive never had a good enough look at it to see if its a trophy or not.
Just thought it may be you.

Looks good mate

Can i just ask where abouts in surrey you are?
I keep seeing a Red 182 going to and from work. but im either flying passed as its waiting to pull out or it pulls down side road so ive never had a good enough look at it to see if its a trophy or not.
Just thought it may be you.

I live in Croydon - works based in Lingfield. I normally travel from Croydon to Lingfield via Warlingham & Limpsfield.

White APE
Nope, not you then. Will try and get a better look next time i see them.

Once again, great looking car mate

Top car that...nice! Is that a genuine plate on it too Matt? Must have cost a bit if so?

Cheers, yes the plate is real. I purchased it 18 years ago at a DVLC auction with the intention of one day putting it on a Caterham 7. At the time is was a lot of money but by todays standards not really.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a great finish! How long did you spend working on it?

Your car is perfect :D

looks great mat! I hope to detail my 182 soon with the polisher, might get a few more bits from your first though!

Mito Sportiva 135
Top car that...nice! Is that a genuine plate on it too Matt? Must have cost a bit if so?

Cheers, yes the plate is real. I purchased it 18 years ago at a DVLC auction with the intention of one day putting it on a Caterham 7. At the time is was a lot of money but by todays standards not really.

Sure it would be worth a packet now, the amount CSs are selling for these day probably worth more than the car lol!

Only criticism - you are another person to go for this towing eye malarky...whats that all about?! ;)

Mito Sportiva 135
I'll think you'll find I was one of the first. :rasp:

I will let you off then, and only if you take it on the track! ;)

When I first saw a Trophy I thought "red is only for Ferarris" but have to say I'm really liking them these days.

Yet to drive one though, interested to see if they are the weapon of choice still in the Renault Sport range!

campus sport 1.2 16v
your car looks mint matey-just wondering where you got your eye 4 detailing sticker thats in the rear window?-i want one!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
hi car looks great i drive past it quite a lot near shirley oaks hospital i guess thats where you live!!