This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
What's the best bet for a close match aerosol? It'll be for spraying from scratch so won't need to be compared to the exact colour. I heard a Vauxhall anthracite is very good?
Rover storm grey is what i used to refurb a spare , stone grey is a near match also but not none are a 100% perfect match . I think it was fubar who said Peugeot cossack grey is a good match .
A pic of the alloy i refurbed in this thread , using storm grey :
I looked at the cossack grey the other day . It is very very close but there are quite a few that are " close " lol . None are 100% perfect , but if you were doing all 4 wheels it wouldn't matter , if they were used just as a touch up you'd probably see the difference whatever paint you use .
I'll be doing all 4 wheels Billy, so exact won't matter at all. I've seen a few colours that are supposedly 'close' and have looked way off to me, so want to get some opinions!