ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Wheels on mk2 172

Vectra :(
Hi all

Thinking about getting some trophy wheels for the 172.

Question is how would the trophy offset of 45 sit on my 172 mk2 FF (think my offset is 48?? correct me if i am wrong.

Will these get any rubbing? it is lowered on sportlines.

Cheers guys, Need a quickish answer please

Really i thought is was different to the 182/trophy models?

If its ET45 then thats cool as it means that 182/trophy wheels will go on nno probs.

Cheers mate, can anyone else confirm the offset of a 172 mk2 FF is 45 as sure i have read its 48.5 or something

Megane225FF
its 48.5 on ff 172's...
you shouldn't get rubbage on the et45 wheels.. how far have you dropped it though? 30mm?

Will do mate. Not sure when i am getting some tho, hopefully soon :)

Dropped on sportlines so probably 30mm max

Turbos.
Check out the aftermarket (i.e Speedline) rims rather than the Renault ones, i think the ET is lower which will make them fill the arches.

I have swapped my dreams of turinis for the moment and instead i am booked in with nick at hillpower. Figure the faster i am moving the less anyone will see the wheels :)

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
Lam7r said:
I have swapped my dreams of turinis for the moment and instead i am booked in with nick at hillpower. Figure the faster i am moving the less anyone will see the wheels :)

your car is in safe hands with nick thats the only place my car goes to and the car before