ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tunepoint - USB Stick format and size

Clio 200 Cup
I have a 2012 Clio 200 Cup and i'm struggling to get it to see my 8Gb USB stick, what should this be formatted in? FAT32, exFAT or NTFS?
I can get 1Gb and 2Gb sticks recognised and playing MP3's and these are formatted in FAT.

Is there a particular size limit that the Tunepoint can handle?

Thanks all.

Clio 200 Cup
Hmm searching elsewhere and it seems to indicate FAT or FAT32 should be ok.
Tried my 8Gb stick again in FAT32 and it played an MP3 for a few seconds before deciding it wasnt detected and i had to remove it. :(
Formatted my 1Gb stick into FAT32 and it plays MP3's fine.
Think i will just order a new 8Gb stick to try!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004699TO4/?tag=cliospnet01-21

And i can shut the flap over it as well i hope.

obcuz

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sure I saw it in the handbook that 4GB is the limit, I have 3 x 4GB sandisk 'cruzer fit' (the tiny ones) and they work out-of-the-box - ready formatted

The display only shows up to 9 CD (folders), if you have folders greater than 9 they will still play but folder 10 shows blank in the display, folder 11 then shows as "1" etc, according to the HB up to 99 folders but I never tried it, its all a bit of a compromise compared to some of the fancy players.

Clio 200 Cup
Later on i tried an 8gb sd card in a usb reader formatted in FAT32 and it played fine. Ordered an 8gb stick as above.

Clio 200 Cup
Hmmm read quite alot of people running 16Gb, 32Gb and portable HDD's.....well wait and see how this 8Gb stick fairs.