ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tunst's Pearl Black 172

Megane 225 F1
I don't have cruise either. Cruise is for queers ;) Pretty sure mines import though. No alarm etc.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Managed to get hold of a camera for a few snaps and a quick vid of the exhaust. I was going to clean it today but couldnt be arsed :)

Added the CS stickers i bought

DSC01896.gif

Modified Slightly, unsure on that one...

DSC01897.gif

Skoda splitter
DSC01894.jpg

Wrapped my front diamond, only spent 5mins doing so its not brilliant, will be doing again when i buy some more wrap..

Few snaps ( If some are the same i apologise)

DSC01888.jpg

DSC01892.jpg

DSC01895.jpg

DSC01898.jpg

DSC01899.jpg

DSC01901.jpg

DSC01902.jpg

DSC01903.jpg

DSC01905.jpg

DSC01907.jpg

DSC01908.jpg

DSC01909.jpg

DSC01910.jpg

DSC01911.jpg

DSC01912.jpg

and the exhaust vid (Not brilliant and yes that is my starter motor squeeling when its first started up)

http://s555.photobucket.com/albums/jj443/iTunst/?action=view&current=MOV01891.mp4

I need the exhaust sorted as the clamp keeps coming loose and its keeps sagging, then i gotta find someone to mount it in the bumper for me as i dont want to start cutting the bumper and f*ck it up, and the exhaust centre wont do it...

Last edited:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
looks bloody lovely, please clean her though :)

Still needs a little work, like the bumper sorted engine bay cleaned up and lowered but its gettin there

One day when im down your way you can clan her, ud actually cry at how many swirls there are :dapprove:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Needs some ideas on how i can sort this mess out :( Excuse the orange oil cover, mine didnt come with one and nashy was throwing his out so i stole it :D

DSC01904.gif

Last edited:
  Megane 225 F1
Looks good buddy. The front looks identical to mine (Except the tow eye). Exhaust should look good when recessed too.

As for the engine bay. Black? I got plans for mine ;)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Looks good buddy. The front looks identical to mine (Except the tow eye). Exhaust should look good when recessed too.

As for the engine bay. Black? I got plans for mine ;)

Im unsure as to what i want to do with the engine bay tbh... mayb spray the inlet black, i kinda like that orange too :eek: but engine bay is last on the list tbh

ur plans are?

I also noticed this thread is just mainly me and you... :(

Megane 225 F1
Yh I noticed that too LOL. It's ok <3

Well as I painted calipers yellow, and I'm going to get my bullets in anthracite with yellow detail, I'm going to do yellow inlets/ plenum and then have either a black or anthracite engine cover.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Reet......

Firstly, the little touches to the front end completely transform the car, congratulations. The splitter and diamond make it look 1000x better!

Next on your list IS lowering, with just that, this will look very very nice!

For the engine, I'd whack the plenum off, spray is matt black, then sand the lettering so it comes up a nice silver, with the black, an orange engine cover may not actually look to bad, with a black 2.0 16V vinyl off Addy to finish it off.

Excellent work so far though :D

Mini Cooper S
Looking good mate!! When you putting my splitter on!?!? I was soooooo rough today I have just got out of bed!!!!!

Megane 225 F1
Looking good mate!! When you putting my splitter on!?!? I was soooooo rough today I have just got out of bed!!!!!

You can't put a spoiler on? Even I can do that, and before that, I was mechanically retarded.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Yh I noticed that too LOL. It's ok <3

Well as I painted calipers yellow, and I'm going to get my bullets in anthracite with yellow detail, I'm going to do yellow inlets/ plenum and then have either a black or anthracite engine cover.

Sounds good, get it done so i can see pics :D
Reet......

Firstly, the little touches to the front end completely transform the car, congratulations. The splitter and diamond make it look 1000x better!

Next on your list IS lowering, with just that, this will look very very nice!

For the engine, I'd whack the plenum off, spray is matt black, then sand the lettering so it comes up a nice silver, with the black, an orange engine cover may not actually look to bad, with a black 2.0 16V vinyl off Addy to finish it off.

Excellent work so far though :D

Id rather get the bumper sorted first, its a cheap job and will sort the back end out, im waiting on some coilovers popping up so i can lower if not then il have to buy some new...

Thought about just doing it matt black, coz then it will fit in with the rest of the black stuff, whereas if i polished it then id have to get other parts ppoilished an thats ahrd work!

Cheers for the kind words <3

Didn't get it stuck this time then?;)

Nearly :rasp:

I came round today to come do it, but noone answered :(

You can't put a spoiler on? Even I can do that, and before that, I was mechanically retarded.

he is so bad he'd put it on upside down

Mini Cooper S
Did I read your recent facebook status correctly!!?? Yeah come round this wk to get it sorted!! Ive got a chance to go croft next wk end for a cheap track day!!!!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Yeah, im thinking of getting rid! I got it cheap so can make a profit, i want a 182! :eek:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Ah... Hmmm id had a few drinks last night and was browsing ebay for 182's and found one for £2800 but it sold :( and thanks to drink i bought some apex 40mm springs -.- i hope they aint as bad as ppl say! That was part of my coilover money ffs :(

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Well after my drunken ebay session a few days ago, i ended up buying some 40mm apex springs, so though sod it, just finished fitting them now.. Its not bad, a little bouncy but i think these are only going to be temp anyway. Few pics (crappy iPhone and the only lighting was the light outside... :( ) Will get better ones at the weekend when i clean it, and they have settled a little, but im hoping it doesnt settle to much as my centre section catches on the top of my driveway :(

Before:

DSC01895.jpg

After:
IMG_0223.gif

IMG_0226.gif

IMG_0224.gif

IMG_0225.gif

Oh and i painted my calipers silver while i was at it.

IMG_0222.gif

Tunst

Megane 225 F1
Looking good buddy. Any pics of calipers behind the wheel?

Update on willdot's. Lowering and stealth tomorrow.

Milltek'd clio 182
see im fussy i wouldnt of gone with it, but i love to see people like you who see beyond the trouble and having the advantage of being ble to do most of the problems yourself. it will probably turn out more reliable than my 182 lol. well done mate looking good so far

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Looking good buddy. Any pics of calipers behind the wheel?

Update on willdot's. Lowering and stealth tomorrow.

Il get some for you tomorrow <3

Cant wait to see urs ;)

see im fussy i wouldnt of gone with it, but i love to see people like you who see beyond the trouble and having the advantage of being ble to do most of the problems yourself. it will probably turn out more reliable than my 182 lol. well done mate looking good so far

It helps when your a mechanic and own your own business :rasp: Cheers mate

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Jus been outside, to get something out of the car and noiced my wheels look lost in the arches, what size spacers should i be looking at getting and what make?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Got some day pics so you can actually see the lowering...

gave it a blast with the pressure washer to get most of the sh*te off, and dried it off

Pics taken with iPhone as my mussus has taken my camera to tenerife

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0239.gif

IMG_0240-1.gif

Also since lowering the car the exhaust has been knocking like a b**ch and catching on speedbumps/driveways etc, so i took it back AGAIN asking them to sort the job out and the job they have done is just shite, it hangs down far to low, its blowing at the manifold because of the way the exhaust has been put on... the said they fixed it but no, still knocking and banging and still sitting shitty, so i took it somewhere else (I forgot about this guy or i would have went here in the first place) his work is brilliant iv seen alot of the things he has done, he spends most of his time fixing other peoples f*ck ups, got it onhis lift for him to look at and well he was quite virbal at the state of the exhaust and the welds.. couple pics of £275 worth of exhaust:

IMG_0232-1.gif

IMG_0233.gif

IMG_0231.gif

Im sure half of CS could weld better than that... So iv got it booked in with this guy on wednesday for him to comletly remove the system cut off the old pipework and start again, he also going to cut the bumper so it can be mounted how i want it.

Funking exhaust costing me a fortune ffs

Megane 225 F1
Looking good mate! Calipers look good silver behind silver wheels. Shame about the exhaust. At least you ill be getting it done properly this time :)

Megane 225 F1
Find some cheap turini's then ;)

Oh and he is just saying that because he has it in his pea brain that I hate his ph1....

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Find some cheap turini's then ;)

Oh and he is just saying that because he has it in his pea brain that I hate his ph1....

Cant hate Ph1's

I wanted a Black Ph1 but there was non near me at the time.