ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

turbo badge for 182. de badge help

clio 182
turbo badge for 182 PIC. debadge help

hi ive just got a turbo edition badge for my 182 and was unsure were to put it on the back. should i put it under the clio and leave the rest of the badges on or should i remove and replace the "sport". or i could remove both the left badges??? after some opinions. also advice on removing the badges and left over glue easily with what??? thanks

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag38/simonsjd89/null_zps90334e86.jpg

Last edited:
  clio 182
ive seen a few with supercharged badges on and think they look fairly smart. i dont think this badge is bad. its the sane dimensions as the sport badge so it should look discreet. if any of you no of another turbo badge i could use id be intrested. i can always reverse evrything and put it back to normal if its no good.

S4 Avant
I'd sooner put 1.2 badges on.

But do you really need to ask where to put it? Can you not think for yourself at all?

clio 182
I'd sooner put 1.2 badges on.

But do you really need to ask where to put it? Can you not think for yourself at all?

yeh but i didnt want to stick it on and clutter it up or make it to blank, want it to look factory. think i will take just the sport off and replace that. the sport looks like its from halfords anyway. i can always put it back. cheers anyway

Countryman JCW
I put a boosted snail sticker on my back window and asked for peoples idea's/thoughts, and the general consensus was that it looked rubbish.

Ive got my "Turbo" bullets which im not sure if really like anymore and intercooler sat behind the front bumper that would suggest mine has a blower strapped to the engine.

I think its better to try and keep it subtle and let them find out when you go past them as Chip said, although ive not really had a chance to try that since having it rebuilt.