ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo Kits

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Need abit of help, whats the dutch company who can provide a turbo kit without changing any of the bottom ends of the engine? totally forgotten thier name :S

ta
carl

Clio 172 Cup
anyone tried this or know of anyone?

MB Claim to have sold and fitted 4 the last time i spoke to them but none of them where in the UK dont think that anyone has had this done in the UK and if you are thinking of doing this i would say that abetter bet would be to hold onto your money for a while as there may be a much better rival kit coming soon for the clio but by means of a supr charger than a turbo from a UK based company too.

C

Cupster

Ask them to be a demo car for the uk market and that you have a whole forum of people waiting to see the results, might score you a few quid off?

RS RIP
The MB Car Performance turbokit will be / is mapped by Henk Fastchip. He was involved in the design of the kit.

I was reading the posts of a dutch customer on the Renault forum we have over here ; his latest post was him being happy/excited over racing a BMW 330Ci on the motorway leaving the BMW driver looking very surprised and not very happy at all :)

Still i do'nt know of any English customers..

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
The stage 1 kit there is pretty much useless though imho, all they give you is the manifold, intercooler and a turbo. You'd want all the other stuff that you'd need as well.

RS RIP
The stage 1 kit there is pretty much useless though imho, all they give you is the manifold, intercooler and a turbo. You'd want all the other stuff that you'd need as well.

yes the stage two is the one i was talking about, everything you need is in this one.
Still i think every car will react different to it so the mapping will be one of the most important things in the job