ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

turbocharger for clio on ebay

yeah its mine, change of plan since i got my motor bike, decided to have a garage clearout n see how the parts sold on ebay, happy bidding you lot :D

no never had if fired up just managed to make the manifold fit the cylinder head and turbo, with enough room for nothing to catch the bulkhead of the car

Titanium ph1 turbo

would you need to adjust all the fuelling etc on the car ? any idea what sort of psi it could handle on a non modded engine ?

i wouldnt run it on a non modded engine to be honest,compression ratio is too high at 10:1.

the fueling would be controlled throught the use of a 21 turbo ecu and the relevant sensors injectors etc

2005 Nissan Navara

thing is a 21 turbo ECU runs more ignition advance cos its 4 an 8v. 16v requires less advance, so ud need to get a re-mappable chip anyway. might aswell just by fastchip

i have been in contact with a lad in france who has a williams turbo running on 21 turbo management, there must be sum1 in england who could write a chip for this application. its not as simple as just buying a fastchip ecu etc, as the fueling etc wouldnt be set up for the spec of the engine it would be intended to run.

Quote: Originally posted by Red16 on 04 April 2004

there must be sum1 in england who could write a chip for this application. its not as simple as just buying a fastchip ecu etc, as the fueling etc wouldnt be set up for the spec of the engine it would be intended to run.
A stand alone ECU would be able to do it I belive. Then any remapper could do the software for you.

Quote: Originally posted by stan* on 04 April 2004

fastchip supply a chip for an F7P turbo m8--same 1 BB tuning use

yeah i know this but the turbo engine i was building used a larger (t3) turbo than the bb/fastchip, so the fueling would not be the same for the engine i was building and the fastchip/bb engine.

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 04 April 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Red16 on 04 April 2004

there must be sum1 in england who could write a chip for this application. its not as simple as just buying a fastchip ecu etc, as the fueling etc wouldnt be set up for the spec of the engine it would be intended to run.
A stand alone ECU would be able to do it I belive. Then any remapper could do the software for you.

i agree but standalone management is rather pricey!

Fastchip can remapp the chips to run on any 16v turbo. It isnt a case of just throwing one in. I am off to Holland next week to ge tmine done by Henk!