ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turini or Ultraleggera??

Renaultsport Clio 182
morning all,

i'm in the market for some new wheels for my 182. I really like the Turini's alot but it seems every man & his dog has got a set on their clio and i'm thinking i'd like to be a little different so was considering some OZ Ultraleggera's.

I've seen black UL's on an Arctic 182 and they look awesome but does anyone have any pics of silver / graphite UL's on a titanium Clio?? think they would look awesome myself

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Dogs drive clios? lol

Nah seriously though, whatever you go for id get a graphite finish itll go great against the silver of the car.

Are your callipers painted??

Clio 172 mk2
Turini

The wheel of choice:D

So many people have got them because they actually look good....about the only non OE wheel that does.

Renaultsport Clio 182
Dogs drive clios? lol

Nah seriously though, whatever you go for id get a graphite finish itll go great against the silver of the car.

Are your callipers painted??
Calipers not painted yet but if the weather is good on the weekend that's what i intend on doing (as long as my hangover isn't too bad......)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
well if you wanna show more calliper then the leggeras are for you, but in saying that all callipers look great when there being driven

Renaultsport Clio 182
you never know - lick of paint and a few 'brembo' stickers for the calipers and no-one will be any the wiser! lol

C

Cupster

leggeras but only if they are 17's, Turinis otherwise - there is no better looking 16" wheel for the sports.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
16" Ultralegg's, because they are far superior to Turinis

Just because everyone has them, doesn't make them better, just makes people lazy sheep :p

Chocolate Bar™
personally i'd go for ultraleggras, purely because turinis just look like they come as standard on all 172s nowadays, and they're a bit different. Look stunning also.

P1040432.jpg

BG 182
Who do you know around your area that has turinis? Probably not many people, if any! I would go for turinis just because they look far better! And people always rate them on here =]

Chocolate Bar™
Who do you know around your area that has turinis? Probably not many people, if any! I would go for turinis just because they look far better! And people always rate them on here =]

every person i know with a 172 182 ;) they are lovely wheels, and are one of the best to suit the car, they just don't look anything special anymore

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Turini's are Common on here but around my area there are not many Clio RS's anyway so Turiini's would still look different

Clio on SL 2118s
i was looking at ultras. found turinis a bit expensive for me as im only a student. in the end went for speedline 2118s cause i found the ultras a bit to "thin spoked" - especially for my 1.2 discs and brake drums. plus i have something for the white of the 2118s :p

on the sport i think the thin spokes would look good, as the black clio pic shows.

but dont regret not getting them.

clio172 phase 1
i've got the superlegg's
they only weigh 4.9kg per corner ....
thats light !!!!:approve:

RB 182
There were/are some Superleggeras on here in 17" for sale, i was torn between these and some 16" Turinis but went for the Turinis on advice the 17"s would affect the handling