ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turini's OR OZ Ultraleggras?????

O4 Dynamique
Wondering what you all think? Am tempted to go with Turini's, but on the other hand, Ultraleggras might be nice.

Let me know what u all think.

James

Coiley'd Clio PH2
OZ Ultraleggera FTW!
Too many people have turinis nowadays.
I got 16" Ultraleggys and they look gorgeous.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Couple of pics of the OZ's on my Dynamique:

P1130387.jpg

P1130348.jpg

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
The two best looking wheels imo. I'd probably put the turinis just ahead, but with the ultraleggaras as second favourite.

BMW M135i
Ultraleggras every time imo, would love a set for the 172. Still might be rolling with the superturismos again some point soon.

Tangoed Works
think the spokes on the ultraleggeras are a lil bit too thin. the chunkyness of the turinis just pips it. 2118 are total sex imo for a lowered rally style ****

VRS
think the spokes on the ultraleggeras are a lil bit too thin. the chunkyness of the turinis just pips it. 2118 are total sex imo for a lowered rally style ****

ditto that man

the ultras are too 'gappy' and dont suit the clio as well as the turinis

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Ultraleggeras look a bit too delicate and skinny imo. Personnally I'd choose Turini's.

But if you like the design of the wheel then go for them, gives it that slightly different look from every other 1*2

Ph1
They have skinny spokes because their light - Cant have it both ways.

TBH, Turini's, Superleggera's, UltraLeggera's and now 2118's are all folk seem to go for.

There has to be other choices...