ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tw*t in a red 16v

Hope its no-one on here, but some idiot in a burgunday 16v mk3 nearly took the nose off my car in an attempt to prove himself on a roundabout.

A228 Near Paddock wood, idiot boy on my rear bumper and approaching a roundabout that leads to a dual carriageway, he decides to have me on the roundabout.

So me in the left lane, him on the right, but no he decides he wants to drift back to the left after the roundabout.

ARSEH#LE! :mad:

Why the hell do people do that? If i want to race a 1.2 16v then ill go and buy a Nova

rant ends

Nathan

clio 20v

lol i did summat like that once in a astra estate 2l turbo diesel which was much faster than my car at the time, was behind this porche and decided to "have him" on this roundabout went round the outside of him at silly speed slidin all over the place he must have thought i was a rite c**k

i hav had race though where i wasted em and then got to a r/a and they come round it completely out of control jus to get in front and ive had to brake hard

adi

Mk4 golf gti

sum people r soooooo dickheaded it unbelievable

evry day sum1 on ere had sum prick tryna total them or sumfin

1 day theyll get wot they deserve b******s