ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tw*ts in a clio stole my 2.0 16v badges

black 172 ph2
just popped into tesco at horfield (bristol) as i was walking in I saw some black clio pull next to mine and two guys get out and give a my car a good look as they walked past. At the time thought to myself they are giving my car a little too much attention but then saw them inside the shop and thought nothing of it.

Then after me and the misses went back out with shopping in hand to be met by a badgeless car! the b*****ds stole my 2.0 bullets! (sprayed in black with sliver letters)

Was so pissed off! What skanky people nick peoples badges?

Drove round looking for the car for a bit but no luck, anyone else have this happen to them? :mad:

DB.

BMW 440i
I always go back if i think someone is sniffing around my car!

Unlucky bud! :(

Turbos.
Don't understand that, you'd pay a few grand for a car but not a few quid for some badges? I don't see how people can get the mentality to mess with someone's car for the sake of something so meaningless.

Cut off their fcuking hands...

black 172 ph2
Don't understand that, you'd pay a few grand for a car but not a few quid for some badges? I don't see how people can get the mentality to mess with someone's car for the sake of something so meaningless.

Cut off their fcuking hands...

2 f**king right!

Clio V6
Really hate this, it happened to my Saxo VTS (they nicked the 16v badges). To make it worse, they did a messy job and left screwdriver marks on the paint. The most pikey of all activities.

Low life cnuts. Such a s**t trick.

thats why mine are araldite'd on :D

Only problem with that is, if someone really wants them, they're really going to make a mess getting them off. I've got my carbon fibre wrapped front diamond stuck on with araldite and I'm always worried I'm going to go out to the car one day and find the front bumper on the floor lol.

SG9 Forester STi
Some people! Hate to hear about stuff like this, it always makes you worry about leaving your car anywhere.

FN2 Type R GT
some fucker stole my CTR aerial off of my car the other night, its just annoying more than anything, f**king pikeys.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I had my bonnet diamond stolen off my williams twice! Both times at the trafford centre, for the price of a badge I just cannot understand why people would risk it, I'd have given them a pasting!

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Its pathetic really isnt it? Like magpies 'oh look thats shiny/something i dont wanna waste my council benefits on but i really want, lets steal it'
Could have been worse mate, I had my car broken into WHILE it was on my drive...
Feel for you though. Bloody pikeys

Megane 225
I understand your pain.... Coming home and parking my car on my drive one night then the next morning i had no centre caps, i was f***in fumin!!

Bux

Golf GTD
Sucks mate! Im up in Horfield area (Ashley Down College) 5 days a week, and theres normally a few black clios parked around. If i find your badges ill steal them back

black 172 ph2
Sucks mate! Im up in Horfield area (Ashley Down College) 5 days a week, and theres normally a few black clios parked around. If i find your badges ill steal them back

Good lad! Its got a loud exhaust and drivin by chav's

black 172 ph2
Did you ask the garage if the could get the reg off of the CCTV?

Thanks for all the comments boys! glad other ppl would be pissed off as i ws.

Was big tesco in horfield which used to sainsbury!
No cameras pointing in the right direction plus only one in the whole car park!

Clio, mr2 turbo & R6
Ah this really makes me mad!

Had my garage broken into 4 times in the last 6 weeks.

When I am in these really shitty situations I think about the plus sides, you still have the car and they didn't steal your wheels, at least some new bullets will be cheaper than having parking dings or scratches removed.

Some one stole my de-wiper bung, stubby wiper and shortened ariel. The fact that in total there is about £15 worth of stuff there, can you get any more scummy?

120d M-Sport
Someone took my OSF bullet while i was parked up somewhere a couple of weeks ago :dapprove:

Burn all thieving scum! :mad:

clio rs
sorry to hear about that:

i got some spare lying around but youll have to wait till my exams are over if u want them.