ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tweater upgrade 182

impreza wagon S2000
I've already uprated the front door speakers but really need to update the tweeters they are shocking!

I've had a search but can only fit kit recommendation...seems I'll need a cross over unit too as the OE tweeters have a built in filter?

Any advice gratefully received.

Cheers,
Ian

What do you mean can only fit kit recommendation?

Im going to be upgrading these hopefully soon, was going to buy a component speaker set but wasnt sure on the fitment of the tweeters. Not sure if there all the same.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I want to do mine soon. Was going for a sub too but can't be bothered with the hassle of removing it during track days.

Going for an Amp and some components I think. And some sound deadening

impreza wagon S2000
What do you mean can only fit kit recommendation?

Im going to be upgrading these hopefully soon, was going to buy a component speaker set but wasnt sure on the fitment of the tweeters. Not sure if there all the same.

Hahahaha. ..bloody phone: find not fit!

i had the hole vibe kit fitted in my old 172. the tweeters on the dash was hard. you dont need to take the dash out though, but i did break the standard ones getting them out