ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twingo RS, £5650

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
They were bound to depreciate fast. They are effectively a cheap sporty little car with 'warm' performance bad build quality and designed with girls/metro sexual men in mind.

Thats not a dig at anyone, its just how it is. They were aimed at a very narrow market.

When you do that, your product depreciates.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
LOL!!

I just do'nt understand renault. The things they do just baffle me.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
They were bound to depreciate fast. They are effectively a cheap sporty little car with 'warm' performance bad build quality and designed with girls/metro sexual men in mind.

Thats not a dig at anyone, its just how it is. They were aimed at a very narrow market.

When you do that, your product depreciates.

What about the Lupo GTI? Still going for around the £4,000-4,500 mark despite being 9-10 years old now. Holding their value amazingly!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
What about the Lupo GTI? Still going for around the £4,000-4,500 mark despite being 9-10 years old now. Holding their value amazingly!

yeah lupo gti's are awesome, worth :cool:fortune i:rasp:n parts:cool: as well as a :cool:complete piece:cool:, only made in seriou :bump:sly ltd no's, very hard to find o:cheers:ne with low mile:headno:age though:race:

Last edited by a moderator:
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Swift Sport
I'd like that Twingo actually, but I'm suspicious of the seller. Even the crooked tax disc holder seems dodgy!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Much rather the twingo than the lupo GTi. If you have the 5 speed box it's going to break. If you have the 6 speed box it's slower than the 5 speed. Plus they look more feminine than the twingo.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Lupo GTi's are simply not worth the money they command.

I dont give a s**t if they're more reliable, id have a 106 GTi or Sax VTS anyday.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Swift Sport
None of my mates understood it until I took them for a ride in it. It was only awesome once it was stripped out and on coilovers though, but f*ck me did it handle!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
yeah lupo gti's are awesome, worth :cool:fortune i:rasp:n parts:cool: as well as a :cool:complete piece:cool:, only made in seriou :bump:sly ltd no's, very hard to find o:cheers:ne with low mile:headno:age though:race:

This is what it's like talking to my brother on MSN.