ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twingo RS

Twingo RS Cup
Sorry if this is in the wrong section couldnt find the other car one? Anyway just thought id put a few pics up some of you may have seen my car at FCS. Was thinkin about a 197 so signed up on here but cant justify spending that much on insurance :( im at Cadwell on Tuesday aswell :)

Enjoy

loww.jpg

low.jpg

GetAttachment-2.jpg

Better quality pics because them 1s above are from my bb.
IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

Italian 3.2 V6
best colour for thw twingo, not sure on the purple wheels etc tho.. other than that looking good.

Evo
Always been a fan of these cars, i'd luv to know just how well they go though. Hopefully i'll line up against one someday at the lights ;)

Twingo RS Cup
all round brilliance and individuality

You know im a fan ;)

PoT love ;) :D
Always been a fan of these cars, i'd luv to know just how well they go though. Hopefully i'll line up against one someday at the lights ;)
There ok i suppose just gotta keep them up in the revs lol
+10

where did u get the transformer caps if u dont mind me asking ? ;)

Ebay mate there about £6 i think :) theres the autobots and decepticons

Thanks for all the comments :)

It's pretty funky, not bad at all.

One random thing though, is filling it up with petrol hard ?? As the filer cap on them is pretty low.

chased an instructor driven Twingo around brands hatch in my Clio, straight line I could catch and pass with relative ease, very very planted in the bends though, especially for a standard car, thing was constantly tripod-ing! Looked like great fun tbh!

Twingo RS Cup
well i lost a centre cap today at Cadwell :( lol the glue got so soft because the wheels were that hot