ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twingo RS

RB 197
Ah ha 'Purple Ronnie' from Cadwell. Cool little car but don't like the wheels. But good on you for being different.

Twingo RS Cup
That was my name for you yesterday when i saw your car. Obviously i didn't know your a member on here LOL.
Username change, now! Ha

lol yeah i only signed up the other day when i was interested at 197's but insurance is too much :(. Guna sign up as a proper member so i can see what 16's and what not are for sale :cool: lol how do i change username? haha

RB 197
lol yeah i only signed up the other day when i was interested at 197's but insurance is too much :(. Guna sign up as a proper member so i can see what 16's and what not are for sale :cool: lol how do i change username? haha

Erm you can ask for change when you join up as a full member :cool: Are you local then, i'm guessing?
I want a 197 Cup! Went out in the RenaultSport 197 demo car yesterday was fun times.
You was on track wasn't you? Have you been directed to the Cadwell pics etc> Or i'm guessing you can't view them if your not a full member yet.

Twingo RS Cup
Erm you can ask for change when you join up as a full member :cool: Are you local then, i'm guessing?
I want a 197 Cup! Went out in the RenaultSport 197 demo car yesterday was fun times.
You was on track wasn't you? Have you been directed to the Cadwell pics etc> Or i'm guessing you can't view them if your not a full member yet.
ah cool i will then, noo im from Newcastle. I had the deal sorted for a nimbus 197 but the insurance was just too much since im only 19 :( lol yeahh was on the track cant see any pics of mine though :( i think i can view them just cant comment on the pics

Twingo RS Cup
some of my Cadwell pics of RS :)
woop.jpg

weapon.jpg

mint.jpg

hewmegane.jpg

corner.jpg

twingoand200.jpg

cadwellsign.jpg

lowwww.jpg

DCi 100
Really like it!

Ever concidered having the front cross bar the same colour as the side fog surrounds?

Twingo RS Cup
Really like it!

Ever concidered having the front cross bar the same colour as the side fog surrounds?

i done it gloss black and didnt like it, but may try that now lol

I like it, totally different good work

thanks mate :)
You get the 133 stickers at the front done yourslef mate?
yeah i got them and all the squares made up off a mate :)
Colour scheme srsly?

Not my cuppa but I am a fan to a red 133.
cant please everyone lol alot of people arent a fan

Twingo RS Cup
Few pics i didnt upload. ?
Twingo with my brothers .R
trackmegandtwingojpg11.jpg

3.jpg

Springs are going away this week to coilspring to get a new set made up 60-70mm i cant decide yet. Might be getting my hands of a set of 16" turinis then stickers will be coming off and wheels might be white/silver if i get the turinis. Will be at Trax so might be the last time it looks like this.

Black Clio GT
i think it looks good the way it is, agree with suspension mods but not turinis, spend your money on breathing mods, brakes and some sticky rubber if trackdays are your thing but leave the purple

M2 Competition
I love that, looks great and individual without looking daft!

The wheels work brilliantly with the body colour :D

Twingo RS Cup
Changes this weekend now, picked up 16" turinis. Trax was the last show the car will look purpley for anyone that seen it lol will get some pics up when i decide what colour to do to turinis

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hmmm black always looks good against that silver, or a lairy colour, pink, orange, green?