ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twingo RS133

Just a few quick shots of nixieJs Twingo, he's put a set of Turinis from his Trophy on it, and it looks awesome. Nowt too spesh as I'm suffering from whiplash, so a few standard shots...

5114617577_8227157322.jpg

5114557205_78a5d49d37.png

5114555885_e830995202.png

5115156952_649f8a9b49.png

And the eventual plan...

5115158878_cac5269670_b.png

EDIT: Are the pics working for anyone? They're not for me, but are on flickr?

Yep, work fine on flickr, but don't if I copy the links.

Last edited:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Same colour scheme as my brothers. Oddly, despite being a small car looks under-wheeled on 16's? Is it just me that thinks the offset looks a bit odd here?
5115156952_8997478611_b.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Its because you uploaded from iphoto (i presume), and copied the links too quick.

You have to upload your pics, then wait for iphoto to finish with the processing it does through flickr, then copy the links. Or do what I have now done and use flickr uploadr.

RB One Eight Two
Looks great! I love the shot in your album on Flickr of the line up of clios with the multi coloured window building.

Its because you uploaded from iphoto (i presume), and copied the links too quick.

You have to upload your pics, then wait for iphoto to finish with the processing it does through flickr, then copy the links. Or do what I have now done and use flickr uploadr.

Nope, Flickr uploader mate. Straight up.

F*ck you.

He's taken your birthday present with him, and he's told me the other thing I got you, you've already got. Which isn't here yet btw.

Looks great! I love the shot in your album on Flickr of the line up of clios with the multi coloured window building.

Cheers mate.

I cant believe im going to say this but that would look alot better if the Turinis were silver :eek:

If they weren't black I'd photoshop them, but CBA LOL.

Twingo RS Cup
Mine stuck out about that much on my TwingoRS..But mine had 172cup turinis on and thought the offsets where different?
Still looks nice though :)

BMW
Your getting under 27mpg? You must ring that things f**king neck!

haha not really.. just drive it how its meant to be driven... its used daily for commuting though so i sit in traffic some times..and then others just wanna get home quickly.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Yeah, that's b****cks, part of the reason why we got rid, was expecting good economy.

29 was my average, 26 round town, 36 on a run.

21 when thrashing it once. :eek:

BMW
i filled up on saturday and it cost me £42. ive now used half a tank.. and ive clocked up 141 miles so far since the fill up.. im not doing too bad at the moment!