ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

two topics: spigot rings, and setting up coil over (fitting some in a couple of days)

DCI100
Hi all,

I have to buy a new set of spigot rings for my oz f1's because a garage lost 1. w*****s. any one know the size of oz one bore? so i can get the right ones.

should be fitting vmaxx coilys with in the week. Is it okay to use standard top mounts? not permanent. also what about the bearing etc. do i just set that up the same as they are now.

All advice would be helpful :) thanks

DCI100
Re: two topics: spigot rings, and setting up coil over (fitting some in a couple of d

Nice one mate :) thanks

Re: two topics: spigot rings, and setting up coil over (fitting some in a couple of d

Standard top mounts is fine. Even permanently.
Put them on the coilover strut exactly the same way they came off the standard strut.

DCI100

Top man :) just what I needed. I intend to go to solid eventually for the camber adjustment only problem is it makes for lesser ride quality. But who cares :p