ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

twocing b******s

due to these w*****s there is not officially one less williams 2 on the road. weverything has been stripped off and i feel very sorry for its owners. althose still running std alarms best invest in a better one

wongy

just pisses me off when w*****s do this sort of thing. how would you feel if your willy was not where you left it tonight

wongy

CTR EK9 turbo

If found, they should do what they do in Saudi and chop the thiefs hand off, then hed think twice about stealing someone elses car.

Who, what, where, how ??.

Real sad to see 1 less on the roads as if theres not already to little of Willys.

Gotta agree......chop their f@@@ing hands off....this country is too eager to help societies scum.

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU MATE, PUT THEM UP AGAIST A WALL AND SHOOT THE F***ERS, BTU FIRST CRUSH EACH BOLLOCK IN A VICE, THERE BELL ENDS AND JELOUSE OF WHAT YOU HAVE GOTI KEEP MINE GARAGED BECAUSE YOU GET THAT WERE I LIVE MATE, SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THAT. IM ABIT OF A WILLIAMS LOVER.

COL