ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre Fitting Guide :(

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong place an all but...

When the old site was up, there was a section somewhere in the fitting guides which had three links at the bottom of the page which directed the user to Tyre Fitting Guides. One of the links is what I'm after now, you could change the exact size of "new wheel/tyre" and "stock wheel/tyre" and it told you what % of speed was gained/lost and radial's of each tyre/wheel you stated.

Could anyone forwar dme to that page again as since this site became Forum only its gone and I cannot remember how to find it. Sorry :(

MarKuz.

It says I am not Auth'd to view Articles? :( HELP ! :( :( :(

PS. Thank you very much for your reply an the link mate.

MarKuz.

Megane RS 275 Trophy
markuz said:
It says I am not Auth'd to view Articles? :( HELP ! :( :( :(

PS. Thank you very much for your reply an the link mate.

MarKuz.

Looks like you need to be a member and not a user mate.........

thank you very much for your help but 'thedoc' cheers bud, thats exactly what i was after :) i just wanted to know hjo wmuch of a diff changing wheels from 195/55/15 to 205/40/17 would make in speed didnt want to slow me car down too much :)

well cheers jockey.

MarKuz.