ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyres for 182

BG 182 (full fat)
Hi there, my question is about tyres. I bought the car from a local garage and they came with 4 brand new Nankangs, and I am finding them absolutely crap tbh. No grip what so ever, and in the rain its dangerous lol. Anyway my question is, should I swap tyres to some Michelin Pilot and how necessary is this? My budget is probably £400 for 4 new tyres. The tyres I have on now do not need changing and still have a fair bit of tread on them, but is it worth changing them over to some decent tyres? Cheers

Inferno 182 Cup
Yes. But i dont think you will get 4 michelins for 400 smokers, perhaps get 3 then save for the other one again, i wouldnt say its essential to have those tyres

b/g 182, meg tourer
i wouldn't bother with pe2's, too expensive. if you have the money... go for it.
cheaper option and just as good tyre (imo) is hankook v12's. thats what i will be sticking with.

Clio 182ff
Get two new fronts first - but the PE2's have been discontinued.

Do a search but most people are rocking hankook's or pirelli's atm.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi mate.

I just got 4 brand new tyres fitted to my 182.

I went for the Michelin Pilot Sport 3's. Epic tyres. Really good in all conditions and i only paid £430 for fitting/balancing and alignment at national tyres.

They ordered them in for the next day to.

Just thought id let you know.

Sam!

BG 182 (full fat)
Cheers Sam, I think I will probably go for the PS3 as I have heard so many decent reviews. I will check national tyres out now, cheers

182 Trophy
Hi mate.

I just got 4 brand new tyres fitted to my 182.

I went for the Michelin Pilot Sport 3's. Epic tyres. Really good in all conditions and i only paid £430 for fitting/balancing and alignment at national tyres.

They ordered them in for the next day to.

Just thought id let you know.

Sam!

Agreed. I got mine for £430 from event-tyres.com