ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyres rubbing

clio sport 182
Hiya people, new to this so will have to bear with me!
i recently bought my clio sprt 182 , not to sure if it's definately a cup because the wheels have been changed from standard. (was sold to me as a cup) my problem is i can have no more than 1 person in the bk else the tyres touches the arches! i think the car may have been lowered 35mm and also has 17's on! the front wheels also scrape the inside of the front arches too! ( not too bothered about that as it's not too much and te insides are flxible anyway! but if ne body could help me out with ne advice or if you've had the same problem would be greatly appreciated!!! thanx!!!:)

clio sport 182
nah i didn't check the reg to be honest was from a reputable dealer so never really thought to question it, so getting the proper 16" original wheels shud sort my problem u think!?