ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyres

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
on mytyres.co.uk there are 195/45/15 toyo proxes tr1 tyres for £43 a piece, and the same tyre in 195/50/15 are £32, im liking the idea more of the 45's as i think they will look better on the car, especially when it is slammed, but for £11 a piece more is there much point?
just to check that the pic on the site isnt wrong, they are the 'v' tread tyres aren't they?

is this me being tight about the money or should i just spend less?!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
for me its between the toyos and eagle f1's, but is it worth spending the extra money for a lower profile?
part of me thinks it is because it will look better, but then i think its a tiny difference for a 5mm lower profile

pepsi69 said:
for me its between the toyos and eagle f1's, but is it worth spending the extra money for a lower profile?
part of me thinks it is because it will look better, but then i think its a tiny difference for a 5mm lower profile
Its not 5mm is 5% of the width less so 195/50 are 97.5mm high the 195/45 are 87.75mm high.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
o yeh, why did i forget it was percentage!
are the standard tyres on a dynamique 195/55/15 or 195/50/15?

cant remember what they are off the top of my head!

pepsi69 said:
o yeh, why did i forget it was percentage!
are the standard tyres on a dynamique 195/55/15 or 195/50/15?

cant remember what they are off the top of my head!
185/55

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
ah right, thought they were 195's!

now im limited to nankangs!!