ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyres

Hi all has anybody on here bought tyres from mytyre online, and what service did you get from them? did they arrive and did you have any probs etc,

Also anybody decided to have a different type of tyre on there 182 as they are offering Continentals for 65 notes.

Also because mytyre dont fit how easy did you find it to source a garage that was willing to fit your tyres.

Any help please.

Cheers P

I get my tyres direct from pirelli and have done for years, loads of garages/fitting centres will fit them for you, ive never had one refuse to fit them. My last set was £20 fitted with valves and balancing...

Ive had lots of tyres from mytyres and they always turn up quickly and in good condition. Id recommend them!

As for getting them fitted, some of the big-name garages (Kwik Fit, Formula 1, etc etc) will refuse to fit them because they havent supplied them, but a more independant place usually hasnt got a problem.

That said, I have got one big-name place to do mine once, but it was the end of the day on a saturday.

Your best bet is to just go in and say "Hi, Ive got some tyres I ordered off the internet - Would you be happy fitting them for me?" They can only say no! Cash in hand is the best way to go as they dont have to put anything through the books then if they dont want to :)

I had two fitted and all four wheels balanced for £20 last weekend, which wasnt too bad at all.