ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UCH FIX

330D M Sport
Hi Guy's,

Ok so my window wont go down and after searching on here it looks like its the UCH because it did the thing where it goes down on its own.

I am wondering........ Instead of replacing the whole UCH is it possible to just replace the relay and or fuses responsble for window operation.

If not how do I replace the UCH, whats involved, can something go wrong should I mess it up?

Any help much appriciated.

Chris O

Black Gold Trophy
Hi Guy's,

Ok so my window wont go down and after searching on here it looks like its the UCH because it did the thing where it goes down on its own.

I am wondering........ Instead of replacing the whole UCH is it possible to just replace the relay and or fuses responsble for window operation.

If not how do I replace the UCH, whats involved, can something go wrong should I mess it up?

Any help much appriciated.

Chris O

You can get it repaired but you would have to send it off to the likes of Chip-gods or BBA reman unless you are a wizard with micro electronics!

I had to have a new UCH on my old 172.

Cost £370 all in at my local Renault (£30 diagnostic fee, £260 for the UCH itself and £80 fitting - I think that was the breakdown).
Id watch it though if you do to go Renault. One of my other local ones wanted £520 just for the UCH + fitting. Then they wanted another £70 for the diagnostic fee. Jog on, bunch of cowboys, trying to take me for a mug lol!

Not sure, but will it be cheaper for a 1.2???

Cheap UCH ECU Kit on ebay £100.

I'm managed to by pass the UCH Before to get head lights working but never done it on windows.

renault van
how did you by pass it for the lights we got a problem with indicators on our renault van been told its the uch