ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UK JDM DC2

Turbos.
Crazy. I'd kill for those wheels though.

Is there mechanical differences between the UK and JDM cars, other than the obvious visual change?

He lives local to me. As it's a teg i should hate it as it goes against everything they stand for but i dont. It looks very nice in the metal.

Also, i know the lad well who made the vid. Good lad.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Dont like it really.

Wheels are meh,bumpers dont fit and it must be utter gash to drive on our roads.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I've seen a few features on this car and I've come to a few conclusions

1) I really like it
2) I can't decide if I love or hate the splitter
3) It's not THAT low so it's still drivable really
4) I need a JDM DC2.

Adz

Work van
seen this in person and its lovely, them bbs would be right at home on your ek9 Turkish ;)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
This is going back to the argument about stanced cars again. It's not "gash" to drive on our roads. I'm sure the owner find it hilariously good fun.

Each to their own then on that front.

For the few that actually enjoy feeling rabbit s**t on the road im sure its hilarious.

And yes ive been there,i bought a slamed 80mm lowered stanced 1.5 lsi civic years ago and it was just awful.

seen this in person and its lovely, them bbs would be right at home on your ek9 Turkish ;)

Nope, not for me. As much as I can appreciate the look of someone elses dumped car I'd sooner avoid the mangled arch lips, battered floorpans, ground back chassis rails and sill lips etc you simply can't avoid when running a car like that, let alone daily.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Been about for a while this one, I got some snaps of it last year. Love how it looks.

Funny story about that blue splitter, it just happened to be that it wasn't painted and everyone thinks its detailing tape. To the point theres a DC2 out there and a lad has covered his splitter in detailing tape to look like this one! PAH.

Adz

Work van
Nope, not for me. As much as I can appreciate the look of someone elses dumped car I'd sooner avoid the mangled arch lips, battered floorpans, ground back chassis rails and sill lips etc you simply can't avoid when running a car like that, let alone daily.

i can understand that as your car is uber clean, 16 with 50 profile? or are you getting regas still?

Clio 1.2 8v / DC2-R
I'm just gonna throw this in here as it seems appropriate:

DSC_2594.jpg