ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ultra Red 200 with Black Standard Alloys... Little Photoshop session ;)

200 Ultra Red
Ultra Red 200 should be arriving this week and instead of the black speedlines I have gone for standard cup wheels done in black.

As I am very impatient I wanted to get an idea of what the cars going to look like when I get it I decided to bust and photoshop...

Original:

blackwheels1.jpg

Black cup wheels

blackwheels2.jpg

Original
blackwheels4.jpg

Black cup wheels

blackwheels3.jpg

I personally think the black & red combo looks tremendous and that the cup wheels in black are going to look great too.

P.s. pretty sure the second lot of photo's is a guy on here so cheers for the decent quality images to photoshop bud ;)

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
Much much better in black!!

...Whats that guy doing to his crotch.. probably best not to think about it i guess..

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Never likes those alloys - but if I HAD to I'd prefer them in anth :eek:

200 Ultra Red
3 out of 4 thumbs up so far, I can live with that... haha.

The main reason I like them and asked for them in black is that these give an un-obstructed view of the brembo's that obviously match the car, where as with the additional spokes on the speedlines the brake calipers a little more hidden.

Will get some actual pics up hopefully by the end of the week ;)

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
You could've photoshopped the guy whilst you were at it!

Either way, ultra red looks amazing.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
lol at the 4 pots on the back in the PS!

Looks ace that, is it lowered, cant tell? It might just be the handbrake applied on the drive giving it some 'stance yo

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Red, black speedlines, black roof & rear tints...........................wheres my debit card ;)

200 Ultra Red
Haha... got lazy and just duplicated the front wheel hence the 4 pots on the back... not lowered in pic so guess it is the angle.

Have contemplated black roof but not paying for factory finsih... will get it vinyled if I decide to go for it.