ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

under bonet fuse box

does anyone know if its possible to get replacement fuse box covers or aftermarket covers, any good ones? for the one under the bonet.

mine looks to have a dodgy clip holding it in place and it dont look very secure, and as its in the engine bay i can see water being able to get in there and from my ownership of a original mini lernt one thing
water + electronics = disaster

this little go cart has alot more electronics then my old one so dont want to take the risk.

Clown Car
If the clip is intact and not broken, then they are usually a nice tight fit, if the clip is broken, which it is quite easy to break, then no cover will secure properly and you will need a new lower half of the fuse box as the clip is part of that assy, the new part is not that expensive, i think i paid around £8.00 for one when i found my clip broken, it is a fiddly job though as you have to disconnect and move several wiring looms, plugs and fuse holders.

i dont think the clip has broken just dont think it would take much vibration for it to come loose , may well have a look at the scrappy nxt time im that direction