ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unexpected Meet at my house (56k no way)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Today turned into a busy day, ended up with a few peeps overs. Sadly Austin had to dash but the rest of us washed the motors and headed of to find pic location.

Me, Guesty and Loki

Heres a few pics of the day :cool:
(and yes before anyone says anything i didnt clean the wheels properly! - too lazy)

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

6b.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

Looks wicked. Prefer the new wing mirrors to the old ones you had on at the west mids meet (star city). Looks a lot better.

Did you invite them in and did they have to climb over all the CS stuff you have in your house (seats, dash's, strips etc etc) or have you had a tidy up? :)

Chocolate Bar™
turinis defo looked better, so sell me the speedlines :rasp: nah only joking mate, you know i think your car looks spot on, you didnt exactly drive far to your photo shoot location did you ;)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
LOL @ Middo, nah wasnt far at all. We left early tho as "carryoncruzin" turned up and had a stupid meet there doing wheel spinning etc

Chris - hehehe, had a BIG clearout, but still bits left all ova the place. Yup prefer these mirrors as i can now see and they dont flap about.

Thanks 4 comments.
Just waiting for Loki to get home whos got pics of us working lol

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Just a quick clean with Autoglym Auto Wash

And a coat of Megs Carnb Wax

Nothing major, just needed a quick wizz ova, wasnt too bothered (wheels were still dirty)
Guesty gave his a good shine and cleaned his properly ;) !

Black/Gold 182!
Was good coming over today, when we was on the car park near COventry City FC, this chap drove over in a C2 and said "You from Keep on Cruisin" and we was like, NO. Then loadza bad boys turned up, so we thought lets get the hell outta here, lol.

Still need to clean get me car properly polished up before FCS.

A well built VW
Lovely as always Has - change the reno diamond on the front for a nice carbon one that would finishh it off not that anything is wrong the way it is now - wheels go nice with the blue turini's are soooo common now (runs and hides then realises he's The Big Yin so waits)

Turbos.
Hi Has,

I'm not keen on the mirrors but the rest of the car looks really good. Love the Golf too!

I was wondering how light those Speedlines are?

Cheers,

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
cliobuyer said:
Hi Has,

I'm not keen on the mirrors but the rest of the car looks really good. Love the Golf too!

I was wondering how light those Speedlines are?

Cheers,
cheers mate its my project at the mo needs alot doing i'll keep puting pics up as i sort bits and pices out

Chocolate Bar™
Loki said:
cheers mate its my project at the mo needs alot doing i'll keep puting pics up as i sort bits and pices out

on that colour it needs some split rim BBS's :approve:

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
There quite light.

They do the 2118s and 2020s only difference being ally and magnesium.

the mag ones are soft and can bend.

Its all Guesty's fault for making me clean, otherwise i wud have watched telly instead :p

Wheels.JPG

Yamaha R6
Class photo's mate.. nice putting some more names to faces... Would of been pointless washing mine... I killed another generation of bugs on the way back...

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
Middo said:
on that colour it needs some split rim BBS's :approve:
well the cars gonna be orange and black im gonna get some custom 3 pice super deep rims made want em to be 15's but 215 wide and that is gonna cost especialy as im gonna have to get the tyres made specialy

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
lol as u saw it hasnt had any wax for a LONG time :(

Rain has been all ova it today gonna dry off in the sun with all the crap on it now lol
ah well at least we got some good pics ;)

Black/Gold 182!
Yea got some good pics, some bird (the ones that fly) decided to drop its load on mine last night.

Will be easier to clean the weekend anyways. Nice big polish before FCS.

Vee dub
Preferred the Turinis but looking damn fine all the same

Hope mr Loki is taking it easy on our roads these days

Tom