ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uniroyal Rainsport 5

Clio 172
What size tyres are you running out if curiosity?

It may be that the 15s with a a higher tyre wall are less stable than 16scwith a lower profile.

I'd read some good reviews on these, and I agree they're cheap, but damp road grip is shocking (another member on here said his 888r tyres were better on damp roads lol) but they're just so unstable at both higher straight line speed and cornering to the point I've got a white knuckle grip on the steering wheel and anything even approaching spirited driving.

The tendency to tramline probably doesn't help with the twitchyness my car now has.

I'm having pilot sport 3s fitted as soon as I can get in tbh, so if you want a set of 15" RS5s with around 59o miles on the .....🤣
If you're looking to get rid, then I could do with a set of RS5s for Autosolos. 195/50 15?