ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unmarked Fun Stopper M6 Around Cannock

You have been warned folks.

There is a new unmarked car between Stafford and Cannock.

It is a Greyish Blue Volvo Saloon.

It is working everyday as far as I have seen, and seems quite effective - i have seen it with 4 cars going northbound in the junction 12 (A5) area.

/y0z

Clio 172
There's a dark blue jag on the M25 around the m23-a3 area.

Couldn't we start a list of these unmarked cars, with reg. if possible? Not going to be many in each area to remember. Could save a point or three

Clio Cup - Yamaha R6
also around the M6 / M61 area Preton to Manc There is a big silver/gold merc estate.
It coaught my mate in his evo and ive seen it stopped with several other high end cars.

ATS

BMW M3
Heres my part:

Silver BMW 330Ci on A1 between Edinburgh and Dunbar. I know this as it pulled me over driving a New Landrover Discovery. I'm guessing they thought i'd nicked it lol.

172 mk1
Also metallic blue new shape Vectra, seen in Stafford services M6 southbound yesterday. Two Plod eating donuts (seriously), watching traffic coming in and out.

K20 EG Hatch
john172 said:
Also metallic blue new shape Vectra, seen in Stafford services M6 southbound yesterday. Two Plod eating donuts (seriously), watching traffic coming in and out.

hahaha lmfao....

1.6 focus zetec....
John would that be under bridge by any chacne where they all sit or am i in a completely different place?

Kiza

172 Cup
Its the white ones with the illuminus decals and flashing neons on the roof ive gotta watch out for. too many times have i went fleeing past them and said ar crap.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
clio-lane said:
There's a dark blue jag on the M25 around the m23-a3 area.

Couldn't we start a list of these unmarked cars, with reg. if possible? Not going to be many in each area to remember. Could save a point or three

Thats a good idea.

Lee

BMW M2C
I'll add another to this. Dark blue previous shape Passat Estate. Blues in the front grill, other than that near impossible to spot. I noticed as he was chasing someone!!

That was by junction 6 on the M6.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Another for the m54 people all the way to shrewsbury is a skoda octavia RS.Its black and followed my mate in his mondeo tdci all down the 54 to shrewsbury and done him at 96.8 average.He said he did over the ton a lot of times and that the skda was pushing up behind him almost egging him on o race.

ian

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I saw another Octavia vRS on M6 last night, just past where the M5 meets up with it (J8) it was dark in colour (was gone 6 at night) would suggest black or dark grey, you wouldn't have had a clue but for the blue lights! Didn't get a reg, but looking like they're trying to clamp down big style on the speeding! b******s!!!!

PS. If you are in Telford, watch out on the EP, they're doing mobile camera speed traps on bridges overlooking the EP, there was a van and several units on the bridge over the EP, (the one by Oakengates, with the different coloured tiling on) clocking people nudging over 70!

BMW M3
Another one for you guys in, or around edinburgh....

Unmarked white Mercedes E class estate... badge-less, but by the sound of the engine, i wouldnt consider "taking it in the twisties!!" lol.

172 cup TT
I used to have all the "locals" details on the back of my sunvisor.. v.handy at times... lost it though, think it blew out the window when i moved the visor to block sun from my right hand side.. ha, dick

Mégane RS
i saw a unmarked Silver Mondeo ST220 stop a BMW on the M6 by walsall birmingham area yesterday

donnyo said:
I saw another Octavia vRS on M6 last night, just past where the M5 meets up with it (J8) it was dark in colour (was gone 6 at night) would suggest black or dark grey, you wouldn't have had a clue but for the blue lights! Didn't get a reg, but looking like they're trying to clamp down big style on the speeding! b******s!!!!

PS. If you are in Telford, watch out on the EP, they're doing mobile camera speed traps on bridges overlooking the EP, there was a van and several units on the bridge over the EP, (the one by Oakengates, with the different coloured tiling on) clocking people nudging over 70!

I love thrashing it down the EP to Hortonwood and back up again!

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Vinnyc19 said:
i saw a unmarked Silver Mondeo ST220 stop a BMW on the M6 by walsall birmingham area yesterday

thats the one my mate got banned with.
they followed him down the M6 then when he got on the M54 he opened his bike up and was doing 150 they lost him and only caught him up when he slowed down.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
M23 - Silver Evo 8
M25 - Junctions 5-8 Torquise/Slime Green Saab 9-3/9-5 Sport. Proper rapido.

1.4 DYNAMIQUE
5-0 plate to look out for

yeah there is a charcole kinda colour volo, its got the blue lights behind the grill, BX55 EHF,

also i saw a new shape micra in west brom yesterday, 2 pigs in uniform in it but they cant pull you in it cus i think its just a hire car!!!!

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
Dark Blue Mondeo Estate, Peterborough Section of the A1..

Flashed me doing 95mph.... drove past and nicked the guy in front that was "still" speeding

dk

911 GTS Cab
Andy GDI said:
Dark Blue Mondeo Estate, Peterborough Section of the A1..

Flashed me doing 95mph.... drove past and nicked the guy in front that was "still" speeding
bet u sh1t yourself!