ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

untouched clio, need help with inspiration!

renault clio 1.2 16v
hi, just bought a black mkII 1.2 clio 16v dynamique. its had absolutely nothing done to it, and i dont know what to do. effectively its a blank canvas, so please share your ideas. Was thinking about getting the standard alloys it already came with sprayed black to save bit of money, so if anyone has done this please share photos. Also wanted to change the exhaust, but with the clio the exhaust isnt actually visible at the moment. Is it possible to get it visible, and if so how much more difficult is it?

cheers boys

renault clio 1.2 16v
cheers boys, some sick cars you both got there. Im completely amateur to this, first car, and im thinking first things im going to do are sort my alloys out and change the exhaust, however as it stands now the exhaust isnt actually visible, how do i get around this? also, i really like the coloured calipers, so do i spray them myself? not really sure what the drill is with them.

cheers

Clio 182 inferno
Have a look in the media section.
Theres loads of really nice non sports on here. Surprising how much you can do to them.

Theres a nice flamer thats just been put up on clio media, non sport iirc

Clio 182 inferno
Have a look in the media section.
Theres loads of really nice non sports on here. Surprising how much you can do to them.

Theres a nice flamer thats just been put up on clio media, non sport iirc

Ignore that last comment. I lied it is a sport, just ignore me!

Anyway have a search mate this forum is full of inspiration.
I hate to say it but all of mods have have come from here!

Just stay away from stickers, bonnet bras and sun strips!

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
cheers boys, some sick cars you both got there. Im completely amateur to this, first car, and im thinking first things im going to do are sort my alloys out and change the exhaust, however as it stands now the exhaust isnt actually visible, how do i get around this? also, i really like the coloured calipers, so do i spray them myself? not really sure what the drill is with them.

cheers

Exhaust you can buy a recessed system from Ktec racing and cut the bumper to fit, or you can go to most custom exhaust places and have one made to your specification.

I painted my calipers with a tin of brake paint from halfords but you can get paint from eBay etc I just used a brush and tin to paint mine but for a better job you can take the caliper off and rub it down mask it up and spray it

Hope that helps