ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unusual wiring in 172 xenon headlights

Arctic 182FF
Bought some 172 xenons to fit to my non sport. Went to fit them today and realised there was no way I could connect any bulbs to them with their current wiring. I'm not sure what the wiring is supposed to look like in these. Mine looks like this (see pic below), anyone know how I can sort this or seen anything like this before?
2013-03-25_15-06-59_398_zps063a9cb3.jpg

As you can see, the wiring from each cluster is different, it looks like one side may have been bodged. Any help is greatly appreciated.

225 Cup & Williams
Yup they've been bodged.

It's plug and play fitting xenons the only thing you need to swap is the adjuster from your standard headlights on to the xenons.

Arctic 182FF
Thanks for the reply. Do you think that both sides have been bodged? Any idea if I can get it back to how it should be, and how I'd go about doing that?

Arctic 182FF
Thanks Dan.

Would I be able to try and source another black plug thing to set the bottom one up right? Anyone know if the order of the wires matters if I do go and put the loose wires in a plug?