ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

update on clio project

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
looks quite good, could do with something better than M3's though, very old school / chav

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
spoilers a bit extreme "Airbus for me" But lookin nice...will be a case of judge it when it's complete..

all very well smoothing the wing onto the bumper but what happens if you need to take your bumper off to do some work !?!? you'll have to break the filler..

not keen on the massive spoiler but the car should look good when sprayed up.. like the bigger arches

Punto/Clio GTT
mm ide have melted them together myself, you got a plastic wing n a plastic bumper you could mould into 1 piece, very doubtful it would crack if you welded it nicely. you doin it or someone else?
lookin good though so far, only thing i dont like are those lightbrows, that bonnet is perfect to be badboyd, get it done!

clio i think
thanks, for the comments people, spoiler is a bit xtreme but needs something that'll suit the kit. they're arches are made for a saxo but have been made wider and bigger. m3 mirrors have been taken off as side repeater is flushed. the bumper is not joined to the wing, as there is a hairline gap. dtm with led mirrors have jus been fitted. gonna spray car milano red (honda) or cup blue. not sure on blue cos might make car look like a modified 172 cup

E60 diesel powah
get rid of silver mesh n get black mesh, cup spoiler and get rid of headlight masks wud look mint then

clio i think
after all exterior work is done, might stick in a faster engine (r5 turbo or 172). eyebrows are custom made, drew a template then got my garage to make them (so if u want some u have to design your own i'm afraid)
also m3 mirrors are for sale for cheap cheap - plus i'll throw in clear side repeaters. based now in east tilbury near basildon (essex)
will hopefully be finished in january