ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Update pics on my lil dirty derv

Clio DCi and a 306 GTi-6
51 plate derty derv .. started off with badly worn hideous blue cloth interior,14" steelies with wheel trims..
I've added 15" alloys then refurbed them in white,dynamique colour coded spoiler,full renault sport 1/2 leather interior,chrome handles,carbon fibre dash strips..i know she needs lowering but just doing a few cosmetic changes 1st..probably colour code the door and bumper strips..
bad and good comments welcome..

2009_02260010.jpg

2009_03140002.jpg

2009_03310005.jpg

2009_03310006.jpg

Thanks for looking.

C

CL10

Nice mate, wish you had a black car though I wana see what them alloys in white would look like, nice though.

But yeh as Curley said.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Nice - blue wheel diamonds look a bit playskool to me though.

Clio DCi and a 306 GTi-6
Clear side repeaters and colour coded bump strips + white bullets...

Just after jacking up so does look a lil high ,will be lowering 40mm ..and have colour coded bumpers(just need time to fit them lol)

2009_05100002.jpg

2009_05100004.jpg

2009_05100003.jpg

Looks nice that, did you take the handbrake off and back on again before taking the pics? That usually makes it go lower!

F56 MINI Cooper S
Looks nice. Are you going to Colour code the front and back bumpers or leave them? Did you do it yourself?

Clio DCi and a 306 GTi-6
Yeah colour coding both bumpers at minute, and yeah did it all myself wheels/bullets etc etc door strips i brought in d48 but will be spraying them and giving them some lacquer,just need to find some ext handles for sale so i can colour code them as well..
have sanded and sprayed dash strips/gearknob insert in d48 too,will throw some more pics up soon..

Thanx for comments..
and i'll consider 60mm not 40mm soooo many speed humps rd here though..