ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Updated Cup..... Been a while!!!

EP3 Civic Type R
You know I love a good picture ***** on here, but haven't managed to get on in sometime with work etc.

Went out last weekend to take some more pictures of the Cup. I think I'm just about done on it for now- I just want to enjoy it.

She sailed through the MOT last Sat morning, with just a bulb needing replacing- sorted!

IMG_2790copy.jpg

IMG_2653copy.jpg

IMG_2682copy.jpg

IMG_2787copy.jpg

borderIMG_2674copy.jpg

IMG_2765copy.jpg

PH1 iceburg
Lets get married and have beautiful clio babies.

Love it, i would leave it now. Saw it at FCS and it looked even better in the flesh.

EP3 Civic Type R
Thanks Peeps.... Haha Dan- I do ;)

Oh- speaking of FCS- here's my print from the track (scanned) which it's why it looks a little bit blurry and makes your eyes go weird!

rocktrack.jpg

EP3 Civic Type R
It's bike tape- but laquered on- a bit of an impulse thing the night before FCS which I was praying would work- I think they look great- cheers mate!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
You always seem to create nice looking motors, well done again! Really nice.

EP3 Civic Type R
Nope- wheels are Satin black.... not full on gloss, but not matt either- a nice comprimise!

The plastics are painted, yes :)

koi

Audi S1
Nice touch with the blue edge on the wheels. Just needs the exhaust cut in and a decent aeriel.

Tangoed Works
best loooking cup ive ever seen. the mk2 shape looks so old school now, but so damn cool at the same time.

EP3 Civic Type R
That looks mint! Only thing that bugs me is the exhaust hanging below the bumper.

It bugs me a little too but not sure how the hell to have it any higher- I have new hangers and poly exhaust mounts and that seems to be how it wants to sit naturally- argh?!

The stickers are for mine and my friends little back street project so they stay! :) Oh and I think my aerial is 'decent'- hence why it's on there ;)

clio 200
car looks mint.best cup ive seen in a long long time

1st pics immense.doesnt look real its so clean.

wheels are ace,is that just the rim tape u get for bike wheels etc. or is it painted?

Looking Tidy as always. As for the exhaust have you thought about giving the rod that goes through the rubber hanger a bit of a tweek? Might be enough to raise it a bit closer to the bumper.

Civic Type S GT
Mish thats looking very very nice if I do say so myself! I think maybe your work there is done, enjoy it!!!:D

EP3 Civic Type R
mish your car is awesome

up for meeting up for pics sometime? get a blackpool mini meet going on?

Definetly Paul- just say when.... There's a few of us now and I'm always up for getting more photos for my portfolio.

Cal- I am going to enjoy it :) and as said the blue on the wheels is bike wheel tape stickers glued/laquered on

And it may be clean but it's defo real haha- ave of 300miles a week daily driver :)

Thanks everyone. Dave.... Kisses haha!

Evo 8 MR
Is a really well looked after example and it's the best lookin 172 cup on the site easily.

Then theres the noise, yozza system isn't it?

Oh and have you painted the front grilles?

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Definetly Paul- just say when.... There's a few of us now and I'm always up for getting more photos for my portfolio.

Cal- I am going to enjoy it :) and as said the blue on the wheels is bike wheel tape stickers glued/laquered on

And it may be clean but it's defo real haha- ave of 300miles a week daily driver :)

Thanks everyone. Dave.... Kisses haha!

ill drop you a pm sometime when we have sun and clean cars !