ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uprated/Ali Radiators.

PUG 106 RALLYE
Hi, Ive done a search but found nothing, can anyone tell me if there are any uprated/Ali radiators availiable for a 182CUP?

Thanks.

Tyler.

PUG 106 RALLYE
Fred and Ben, are either of you rads direct replacement or do the require work to fit them? Is there any difference in weight between yours and the standard rad? And what sort of price do they sell for?

Thanks.

Tyler.

Lionel Richie
direct replacement, they're made from ali so are obviously going to be lighter, but doesn't make a huge difference as it will be full of coolant

including fan they're around £500 (i'll get you the exact price)

why do you need one out of interest?
111_1181.jpg

Lionel Richie
direct replacement, they're made from ali so are obviously going to be lighter, but doesn't make a huge difference as it will be full of coolant

including fan they're around £500 (i'll get you the exact price)

why do you need one out of interest?
111_1181.jpg

PUG 106 RALLYE
I planning on upgrading from a Stripped S2 106 Rallye to a 182cup and Ive done 1 or 2 trackdays but I'm planning on doing as many as pos thoughout the year as I'm only 10min from Bedford Autodrome, so I'm probably going to strip the Cup of as much weight as pos and the rad will be part off lightening the front end and better cooling. I had considered a CUP for a while from the racing series but need a daily car also so that went out of favour.
What would postage be on that?

Tyler.